str. Gheorghe Manu Nr. 2-4, Sector 1
show the phone number
Why is so special Hotel Minerva Bucharest: |
Presentation - Hotel Minerva Bucharest
|I wan't to ask something
||Keep me informed about news
Minerva Hotel is an ideal place for your stay in Bucharest. Its convenient location in the heart of Bucharest’s many attractions means you can enjoy many of the site and activities this city has to offer.
The hotel has 149 modern, air conditioned and spacious rooms. The rooms are well equipped and all come with free WI-FI, mini bar, safe, LCD TV, cable TV, hairdryer and telephone, making your stay as pleasant and convenient as possible.
The hotel has its own restaurant – the excellent Nan-Jing. This Chinese restaurant is considered to be one of the very best in Bucharest and offers an excellent range of dishes all served by attentive staff.
The SPA & Wellness Center at the hotel offers a range of services for both fitness fanatics and those who prefer life at a more leisurely pace.
The fitness room is well equipped with cardio and strength equipment, or you can relax in the Jacuzzi or sauna, or even treat yourself to a relaxing massage. All of this with impeccable service.
Hotel Minerva is located at walking distance from some of the most important attractions in Bucharest
• The old center of Bucharest - Lipscani area
• Museums like The National Art Museum of Romania, The Romanian Peasant Museum, Antipa Museum
• Cafes and restaurants
• Shopping centers such as Unirea, Cocorul and the famous Victoria shopping Avenue
• Palace of the Romanian Government
• ASE - The Romanian Academy of Economics
• Herestrau Park - considered as lungs of Bucharest